My Favorite Graffities

As I get more and more hooked into the social networking maze, I find there's so much more than merely chatting with strangers and friends, promoting your business or sharing the latest update on your bowel system with'em. Tha'srite!

Over the last week I have managed to save some funny, thoughtful and utterly rubbish or outrageous (that too) graffiti es, that, I'd love to share with y'all  I'm sure, you've come across many already (and might have 'liked''em too). The pics are collected from all over the world wide web. Feel free to re-post if you want.

Hope you enjoy the composition and let me know if you've got better ones and would like to add on my page. All you have to do is mail me the graffiti pics to saptamisarkar@gmail.com. In case our taste match, they will be published instantly with your credentials in place. And by any chance, if they are original, nothing like it. 

Cheers!
All 'bout YOU!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog