The Sketching Forum Home Page

welcome to the sketching forum
spacer

This is a friendly, informal gathering of people who like to sketch. The format is simple and all media are included in the one category of sketching. There is a wealth of valuable information here, and anyone can read the messages, but only registered members can post messages.

To register, e-mail me at russ@... (click on the dots) and tell me your preferred user name and password. You can change your password later in the profile section. We're doing it this way because of bogus registrations generated by computers.

I am in Tokyo, which may be in a very different time zone from yours, I don't check my mail on Sunday, so please be patient if I don't respond to your request right away.

Russ Stutler, Custodian



spacer
spacer






The Sketching Forum Home Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog